Ted Talk: Technology, Education and Design
TED (Technology, Entertainment, Design) is an online platform for the conversation between experts and people around the globe. This video comprises creative or innovative ideas in 18 min or less. These videos are made under the flagship TED conferences, independent TEDx events and other programs. Their goal is to share idea worth spreading in the fields of art, business, technologies, cultures, designs around the world.
First six talk from TED mini conference were released online in June 2006, with more to be coming next. The discussions started to pull in a worldwide group of onlookers that developed into the millions — an energetic gathering that provoked TED to transform its site into the home of TED Talk, an affectionately curated, continually developing arrangement of talks and exhibitions.
Toward the finish of their first year, TED Talk had been watched two million circumstances. Before the finish of 2009, that number had hoped to 200 million, building up TED as an imperative stage. In November of 2012, TED Talks crossed the characteristic of one billion aggregate perspectives. Furthermore, in June 2015, TED.com posted its 2,000th Talk.
Top 10 most-viewed TED Talks:*
• Ken Robinson: Do schools kill creativity? (40M views)
• Amy Cuddy: Your body language shapes who you are (36M views)
• Simon Sinek: How great leaders inspire action (28M views)
• Brené Brown: The power of vulnerability (26M views)
• Mary Roach: 10 things you didn’t know about orgasm (19M views)
• Jill Bolte Taylor: My stroke of insight (19M views)
• Tony Robbins: Why we do what we do (17M views)
• Dan Pink: The puzzle of motivation (16M views)
• Pranav Mistry: The thrilling potential of SixthSense technology (15M views)
• Cameron Russell: Looks aren’t everything. Believe me, I’m a model (15M views)
*as per May, 2016.
You may be interested
Meet Federico Tenga: The guy who teaches North Koreans about Bitcoinmoondela - Apr 17, 2018
Nothing quite encapsulates Bitcoin’s astronomical ascent in 2017 than its value, which increased from $900 to over $20,000 in December last year. The cryptocurrency hype has become…
InUni: Content Discovery Platform Start-up Incubated at Amity Incubatormoondela - Apr 02, 2018
Conceptualizedin2017 and incubated at Amity Incubator centre Noida InUni is regional and city content discovery platform start-up. The start-up focuses on aggregating content for cities thus providing…