Ted Talk: Technology, Education and Design
TED (Technology, Entertainment, Design) is an online platform for the conversation between experts and people around the globe. This video comprises creative or innovative ideas in 18 min or less. These videos are made under the flagship TED conferences, independent TEDx events and other programs. Their goal is to share idea worth spreading in the fields of art, business, technologies, cultures, designs around the world.
First six talk from TED mini conference were released online in June 2006, with more to be coming next. The discussions started to pull in a worldwide group of onlookers that developed into the millions — an energetic gathering that provoked TED to transform its site into the home of TED Talk, an affectionately curated, continually developing arrangement of talks and exhibitions.
Toward the finish of their first year, TED Talk had been watched two million circumstances. Before the finish of 2009, that number had hoped to 200 million, building up TED as an imperative stage. In November of 2012, TED Talks crossed the characteristic of one billion aggregate perspectives. Furthermore, in June 2015, TED.com posted its 2,000th Talk.
Top 10 most-viewed TED Talks:*
• Ken Robinson: Do schools kill creativity? (40M views)
• Amy Cuddy: Your body language shapes who you are (36M views)
• Simon Sinek: How great leaders inspire action (28M views)
• Brené Brown: The power of vulnerability (26M views)
• Mary Roach: 10 things you didn’t know about orgasm (19M views)
• Jill Bolte Taylor: My stroke of insight (19M views)
• Tony Robbins: Why we do what we do (17M views)
• Dan Pink: The puzzle of motivation (16M views)
• Pranav Mistry: The thrilling potential of SixthSense technology (15M views)
• Cameron Russell: Looks aren’t everything. Believe me, I’m a model (15M views)
*as per May, 2016.
You may be interested
Influencer Marketing: A Tool to Create Business Brandsmoondela - Jan 16, 2018
Nowadays marketers are making new effort in technique called Influencer Marketing. As per report 63% of the marketers have increased their investment into this. But here thing…
Jeff Bezos: What Made Him the Richest Man?moondela - Jan 15, 2018
Jeff Bezos, now the richest man in the world, worth about 105 billion left Gates on 2nd with 100 billion. With Amazon, he has given so many…
Mistakes New Startups are Making to Get Quick Successmoondela - Jan 12, 2018
Entrepreneurs are keeps on increasing from the ideas born in garages or somewhere small. Then they become successful from a tiny little office somewhere to global offices.…