Home Remedies that Most of Us Should Know
There are many things present in our houses that have several advantages. These things can be a day to day stuff which goes unnoticed on some days or which we hardly use on other days. A simple piece of ginger has so many benefits. These can be called home remedies. Home remedies are low cost and can have a strong and positive effect on you. These remedies can also be considered safe without having any major side effects.
In this article, we will look at some of the common home remedies that can have a solution to the problems you encounter daily.
- Lemon Juice: Lemon is a rich source of Vitamin C and contains other minerals too. Lemon juice is to be mixed with warm water and taken daily. This helps in indigestion, nausea, and other gastric problems.
- Peppermint: Peppermint is loved by many for its mint flavor. But this natural herb is useful for digestion. We just need to add a few drops of peppermint to water or tea and consume it. Peppermint is also considered to be helpful in relieving stress.
- Turmeric: Whenever you have a cold or a sore throat the best homemade antibacterial is a turmeric solution. A gargle with turmeric and saltwater can help ease your pain and also might cure your infection. You just need to add turmeric and salt in hot water and gargle. You perform this home remedy as many times as you like.
- Fennel Seeds: For all those who suffer from gas problems or other gastric issues like bloating, fennel seeds can be of help to them. You just need to add the fennel seeds to hot water and consume it. Instant results may be obtained after consumption.
- Honey: Honey has many medicinal properties that can be used by us to help cure our problems. For people having a cough, the consumption of honey can give them relief. You just need to mix honey in warm water and take it. You can also add tulsi leaves to the solution to produce better effects. You can consume this solution any number of times.
You may be interested
CBSE’s Adopt 30:30:40 formula for Class 12 board exam marks, to declare result by July 31Tejal Gore - Jun 19, 2021
ICSE, to calculate the performance of the CBSE student's scores for the past six years New Delhi, June 17 The grades in the grade X, XI, and…
Zerodha Co-Founder Nikhil Kamath Apologises Viswanathan Anand for cheating in ChessTejal Gore - Jun 18, 2021
Nikhil Kamath, USA. Viswanathan Anand, According to the Forbes report, it's amazing, Nikhil reports Anand, who resigned after 34 moves. Computer analysis of Nikhil in the game…
New Mutant Delta Plus Variant of Coronavirus: Everything You Need To KnowTejal Gore - Jun 17, 2021
New Delhi: What is the Delta-Plus-function. Is there anything to be worried about? The delta is a function of the SARS-CoV-2, which has been identified as the…