Home Remedies that Most of Us Should Know
There are many things present in our houses that have several advantages. These things can be a day to day stuff which goes unnoticed on some days or which we hardly use on other days. A simple piece of ginger has so many benefits. These can be called home remedies. Home remedies are low cost and can have a strong and positive effect on you. These remedies can also be considered safe without having any major side effects.
In this article, we will look at some of the common home remedies that can have a solution to the problems you encounter daily.
- Lemon Juice: Lemon is a rich source of Vitamin C and contains other minerals too. Lemon juice is to be mixed with warm water and taken daily. This helps in indigestion, nausea, and other gastric problems.
- Peppermint: Peppermint is loved by many for its mint flavor. But this natural herb is useful for digestion. We just need to add a few drops of peppermint to water or tea and consume it. Peppermint is also considered to be helpful in relieving stress.
- Turmeric: Whenever you have a cold or a sore throat the best homemade antibacterial is a turmeric solution. A gargle with turmeric and saltwater can help ease your pain and also might cure your infection. You just need to add turmeric and salt in hot water and gargle. You perform this home remedy as many times as you like.
- Fennel Seeds: For all those who suffer from gas problems or other gastric issues like bloating, fennel seeds can be of help to them. You just need to add the fennel seeds to hot water and consume it. Instant results may be obtained after consumption.
- Honey: Honey has many medicinal properties that can be used by us to help cure our problems. For people having a cough, the consumption of honey can give them relief. You just need to mix honey in warm water and take it. You can also add tulsi leaves to the solution to produce better effects. You can consume this solution any number of times.
You may be interested
E-Learning-A New and Modern Way to LearnNidhi Sharma - Aug 05, 2021
E-Learning-A new and modern way to Learn Learning is a continuous process that starts from our first day on earth and lasts till the last breath. Learning…
High fuel prices force people to cut costs on health services:Tejal Gore - Aug 05, 2021
New Delhi: High fuel prices have been a major concern over the past few months, so much so that they now cost the average consumer, according to a…
Staying at home Students look for tangible jobs, Living lessons are encouraged in this EpidemicTejal Gore - Jul 13, 2021
Covid-19 has now been a part of our lives for over a year. Although it has affected people worldwide in many ways, it has profoundly changed students'…