Home Remedies that Most of Us Should Know
There are many things present in our houses that have several advantages. These things can be a day to day stuff which goes unnoticed on some days or which we hardly use on other days. A simple piece of ginger has so many benefits. These can be called home remedies. Home remedies are low cost and can have a strong and positive effect on you. These remedies can also be considered safe without having any major side effects.
In this article, we will look at some of the common home remedies that can have a solution to the problems you encounter daily.
- Lemon Juice: Lemon is a rich source of Vitamin C and contains other minerals too. Lemon juice is to be mixed with warm water and taken daily. This helps in indigestion, nausea, and other gastric problems.
- Peppermint: Peppermint is loved by many for its mint flavor. But this natural herb is useful for digestion. We just need to add a few drops of peppermint to water or tea and consume it. Peppermint is also considered to be helpful in relieving stress.
- Turmeric: Whenever you have a cold or a sore throat the best homemade antibacterial is a turmeric solution. A gargle with turmeric and saltwater can help ease your pain and also might cure your infection. You just need to add turmeric and salt in hot water and gargle. You perform this home remedy as many times as you like.
- Fennel Seeds: For all those who suffer from gas problems or other gastric issues like bloating, fennel seeds can be of help to them. You just need to add the fennel seeds to hot water and consume it. Instant results may be obtained after consumption.
- Honey: Honey has many medicinal properties that can be used by us to help cure our problems. For people having a cough, the consumption of honey can give them relief. You just need to mix honey in warm water and take it. You can also add tulsi leaves to the solution to produce better effects. You can consume this solution any number of times.
You may be interested
ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE-How it is Affecting UsDivya Sen - Nov 28, 2020
The 21st century doesn't need an introduction to machine intelligence, people around us are already aware of the term that what is Artificial Intelligence by seeing or…
ONLINE INTERNSHIP: A Learning Platform Like No OtherManas Thakker - Nov 27, 2020
An internship can be considered as a job training program for Undergraduates or any beginner, in other words, an official program offered by an employer to potential…
Innovations That Can Make Our Devices Completely WirelessAditya Mahesh - Nov 26, 2020
It is often seen that people get irritated when they see a clumsy set of wires looped up around each other in our homes and workspace. Whether…