Importance Of Education: A Full Guide
“Knowledge is the food for humans because in absence of knowledge humans cannot grow his/her food.”
When we think about education, the first thing that strikes our mind is that education is gaining knowledge. Education is a tool that provides people with knowledge, skill, technique, information, enables them to know or realize their rights and duties towards their family, society, and nation as well. It gives one the knowledge of the world around them. It develops a perspective in people to look at their lives. It is considered to be the most important component in the evolution of the nation. Without education, no one will be able to develop new ideas which results in the downfall of the nation because if there are no ideas, then there is no creativity and in absence of creativity there is no development of the nation. In the below-mentioned context, I am going to discuss the “Importance of Education”.
ABOUT THE TOPIC
Education plays a vital role in the modern, industrialized world. People require a good education to be able to survive in this competitive world. Education has certain features which are listed below:-
- Removing poverty:- Education plays an important role in removing poverty because if a person is educated, then he/she can fulfill all his/her and his/her family’s basic needs and requirements.
- Safety and security against crime:- A well-educated person cannot be fooled by anyone easily. An educated person is very less prone to involve in domestic violence and other social evils. They mostly enjoy healthy and strong relationships in society.
- Prevention of wars and terrorism:- To lead a secure and safe life, the most important thing is that one needs to understand the value of education. One needs to take part in various educational activities because these kinds of productive activities provide knowledge to live a better and happy life.
- Commerce and trade:- Good education not only means going to school or college and getting a degree. Trade and commerce of the country will also be flourished if its citizens are educated enough.
- Law and order:- Education enables the process of the nation’s fast development. If one is educated enough, then he/she can serve his/her country well and it also develops a good political ideology.
- Women empowerment:- Education also helps in women empowerment. Certain old customs like Not remarrying widows, Sati Pratha, child marriage, etc can also be demolished with the power of education. Educated women can also capable of raising her voice against injustice done to her which in turn brings a lot of development in society and nation.
- Communication:- Education and communication shares an apparent relationship. A good education helps to communicate with other people in a better way. It also develops communication skills like body language, speech, etc.
IMPORTANCE OF EDUCATION IN SOCIETY
Education is a social institution through which society provides its members with important knowledge such as basic facts, job skills, and cultural norm values. Education helps in improving personal lives and helps to run society smoothly. Education also removes poverty so that every citizen can contribute to developing the country.
How education helps in building a better society
An educated person develops better moral and ethical values as compared to an uneducated person. Due to a lack of education, several problems arise like superstition, domestic violence, poor living standards, etc. Education brings equal rights and standards for both men and women which enables them together to build a good and healthy society.
From the above, we can conclude that education is an integral part of human life. Lack of education causes several social problems like poor health, internal conflict, etc. It provides people with a better solution to their problems. Education helps people in realizing the true value of contribution and helps in building a strong society and thus becomes the backbone of society.
You may be interested
Absence of demarking of maritime boundaries is a vulnerable issue!Sampada Dengale - Sep 24, 2020
Indian fish market was worth INR 1,233 Billion in 2019. Accounting for nearly 6% of global fish production, India today represents one of the largest producers of…
Organic Home Grown Foods-BenefitsBhavana Eagala - Sep 24, 2020
The way food is grown can have a major effect on not only our physical health but also mental health. Moreover, during the times like COVID 19,…
Ginsburg’s death affected the Jewish community and women votersNavneet Kaur - Sep 21, 2020
Ruth Bader Ginsburg was an American jurist who was an associate with the justice of the Supreme Court of the United States from 1993 until her death…