PEANUT CURD-World Healthiest Curd
In this modern era, everyone is trying their best to maintain a healthy lifestyle but in most of the cases, it can be seen that the majority of the population is failed to achieve that. According to research conducted by the World Health Organisation(WHO), the highest number of people died in America from Fat. So maintaining a healthy diet is such a complex task. As the market is full of products intoxicated with harmful chemicals playing a vital role in disturbing the healthy lifestyle of people with a number of different dangerous diseases.
In this article, I am going to reveal a recipe of such a wonderfully healthy food which will definitely increase your interest towards sattvic foods and the most important thing is that you are not going to bring it from the market, so no need to worry about harmful chemicals in this. You can easily prepare it at your home and enjoy your healthy diet with such kinds of homemade recipes.
Peanut curd ranked in the list of one of the healthiest curds of the world. The interesting part of this curd is that both vegans and non-vegans can eat this curd. This homemade curd is easy to make and requires not too many ingredients and hard work. You can make any kind of recipes with this curd as you were cooking with milk curd.
⦁ 1 cup raw peanuts(Not roasted one)
⦁ 4-5 Green chilli crowns(tail part)
How to Prepare:
For making this curd follow the step by step procedures:
1. Soak the raw peanuts in water for 4 hours.
2. Now add the soaked peanuts into the mixer jar and add water and grind it until the mixture will achieve milk-like consistency. Remember don’t add whole water at once but according to consistency add water gradually.
3. When the peanut milk is ready, strain it into a utensil and put it in the gas flame and give it a boil. After boiling of milk put the flame off and wait until milk is lukewarm.
4. Now take the milk into a bowl and add chilli crowns from top of the milk and set this in a place and cover it and don’t disturb the curd for 7-8 hours.
5. After 8 hours remove the chilli crowns and your curd is ready to eat.
Peanut curd has so many health benefits like it is low in fat and it has good bacteria which improves your digestion. Peanut curd has so many recipes that you can try at your home.
Health benefits of peanut curd:
You may be interested
ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE-How it is Affecting UsDivya Sen - Nov 28, 2020
The 21st century doesn't need an introduction to machine intelligence, people around us are already aware of the term that what is Artificial Intelligence by seeing or…
ONLINE INTERNSHIP: A Learning Platform Like No OtherManas Thakker - Nov 27, 2020
An internship can be considered as a job training program for Undergraduates or any beginner, in other words, an official program offered by an employer to potential…
Innovations That Can Make Our Devices Completely WirelessAditya Mahesh - Nov 26, 2020
It is often seen that people get irritated when they see a clumsy set of wires looped up around each other in our homes and workspace. Whether…