Pets and their Positive Effects
Over the centuries, humans and other animals have learned how to co-exist with each other. Man has used different animals for different purposes of these animals, man has categorized dogs and cats as animals which can be kept as pets.
Now all the pet owners out there know how much a bundle of joy these animals can be. They have a number of other positives too. But for those who don’t own a pet animal, it would be useful for reading the following points.
- Lowering your Stress Levels: We all know how stressed people were in the lock-down. Having a pet next to you does incredible benefits. Playing around with your dog or stroking its fur can relax you. This further reduces your blood pressure levels and can prevent various other health problems.
- Prevent Loneliness: When people don’t interact with other people they tend to feel lonely and depressed. Pets have proved to be great companions to humans. They can sense the emotions that you are going through and react accordingly. If you feel lonely or sad they come and try to cheer you up by affectionately cuddling with you. Many studies have shown that having pets can prevent depression to a great extent.
- Physical Exercise: Having a pet dog ensures that you stay fit and healthy. Regular taking the dog for a walk or a hike ensures that you too are exercising. This not only keeps the dog healthy but keeps you healthy too.
- Keep you Disciplined: Whenever a person gets home a pet, he or she knows that you have to be very committed towards the pet. The pet requires regular and scheduled feeding, requires a regular bath, and also requires a regular routine for walks and exercise. This timetable like the routine of the dog in turn makes you a more disciplined person.
- Boosted Immunity: We all know that pets love to play and roll in the mud. When they come how they also do bring in a lot of germs and bacteria. Exposure to these germs and bacteria can also boost your immunity. Studies show that kids who have grown up in farms or barns have had greater immunity when they grow up.
You may be interested
CBSE’s Adopt 30:30:40 formula for Class 12 board exam marks, to declare result by July 31Tejal Gore - Jun 19, 2021
ICSE, to calculate the performance of the CBSE student's scores for the past six years New Delhi, June 17 The grades in the grade X, XI, and…
Zerodha Co-Founder Nikhil Kamath Apologises Viswanathan Anand for cheating in ChessTejal Gore - Jun 18, 2021
Nikhil Kamath, USA. Viswanathan Anand, According to the Forbes report, it's amazing, Nikhil reports Anand, who resigned after 34 moves. Computer analysis of Nikhil in the game…
New Mutant Delta Plus Variant of Coronavirus: Everything You Need To KnowTejal Gore - Jun 17, 2021
New Delhi: What is the Delta-Plus-function. Is there anything to be worried about? The delta is a function of the SARS-CoV-2, which has been identified as the…