Physical Exercise An Important Part Of Health
According to Ayurveda, there are 6 doctors who can keep you healthy that are, sunlight, Exercise, clean and cold water, a balanced diet, fresh air, proper rest. In this article let’s see about Exercise. If you are working day and night but only mentally and there is not any physical movement to your body more than you go to the washroom. And If you are saying that “I don’t have time to do exercise, I am very busy” Then you must be having a murmur of many health problems like obesity, body ache, tossut, etc. It means you should start doing some physical exercise. We intake food but it needs some physical work to use it as energy, to keep you healthy.
If you are an adolescent you should have at least one hour of exercise daily. It can be in any form walking, cycling, or outdoor games. As an adult, you should have the exercise of at least 30 minutes a day like brisk walking and other muscles and bones strengthening exercises. You must have seen a baby child moving its hands and legs continuously; it is one type of exercise for them which helps them to strengthen muscles. If a baby child knows the need for exercise then why don’t you?
We are technology-based humans and due to it, many physical works have reduced due to technology. Like instead of the cycle we prefer motorcycles to go anywhere, to near places also. In-home also washing machines like things making life relax. It is good to go with technology but with it, we shouldn’t ignore our health and exercise. In your daily life, you should have some fixed time for exercise only. If you like to dance then do it!. Walk, run, ride a cycle, or have some rope jumps this are also good physical exercises.
Benefits Of Physical Exercise:
- Weight management: Exercising increases our caloric expenditure, which helps us lose weight or maintain our ideal weight. Regular exercise also helps to optimize your metabolic rate, which makes weight management a much simpler affair.
- Bone and physical health: Exercising makes your body physically stronger because it builds bone and muscle strength. It increases stability and fewer injuries. It can be done by climbing stairs and daily works at home.
- Relief from physical pains: stretching exercises are good to relieve pain.
- Protection against health problems: Daily physical activities can keep your blood sugar, insulin level good. As well as it keeps you away from chronic diseases like diabetes and heart diseases.
- Improves your skin health: Exercise triggers antioxidants production which repairs skin damage and stimulates blood flow.
- Boosts mental health: Exercise also boosts blood flow to the brain, allowing it to get more oxygen to function better. Furthermore, oxygen also helps to improve memory by increasing the size of the hippocampus, the part of the brain responsible for memory.
- Energy level boost: It keeps you fresh and allows you to do quality work.
- Better sleep: The stress-relieving effect of exercise helps your mind and body relaxed so negative thoughts don’t keep you awake for hours at night.
- Improves mood: Exercise helps to remove negative thoughts and good for people suffering from anxiety and depression.
- Improves sexual health: Exercise is known to produce feel-good endorphins and lower cortisol levels, working out reduces stress and, in turn, helps maintain a healthy sex drive.
Giving TimeTo Physical Exercise Means Giving Time For your Health And Don’t Forget Health Is Wealth!
You may be interested
E-Learning-A New and Modern Way to LearnNidhi Sharma - Aug 05, 2021
E-Learning-A new and modern way to Learn Learning is a continuous process that starts from our first day on earth and lasts till the last breath. Learning…
High fuel prices force people to cut costs on health services:Tejal Gore - Aug 05, 2021
New Delhi: High fuel prices have been a major concern over the past few months, so much so that they now cost the average consumer, according to a…
Staying at home Students look for tangible jobs, Living lessons are encouraged in this EpidemicTejal Gore - Jul 13, 2021
Covid-19 has now been a part of our lives for over a year. Although it has affected people worldwide in many ways, it has profoundly changed students'…