Salient Features Of A Good Advertisement Copy
For a business to start or for making it successful one of the most important things is its marketing like promoting it in society through various kinds of advertisements. An advertisement promoting something should describe it well so that people can understand about that thing (whether it is a business or product) what the advertisement is telling. But there are salient features that one should keep in mind while making an advertisement copy. Do you know what actually advertisement copy means? Do you know what are the salient features of a good advertisement copy? If no, then not to worry as I am going to discuss “Salient Features Of A Good Advertisement Copy” in the below-mentioned context.
ABOUT THE TOPIC
The advertisement copy refers to the written contents of the advertisement which includes its text and headline. It can be defined as the heart of the advertising and should be drafted with the utmost care, otherwise, the money used in carrying the advertisement campaign will be wasted.
There are certain salient features of a good advertisement copy which are listed below:-
- It should be simple:- The most important component of an advertisement copy is that it should be written in simple language. It should be properly understandable by everyone. It should not use ornamental and tough words. Instead, it should use short, simple, and properly understandable words.
- It should be capable of holding a reader’s attention:- An advertisement copy should be capable of driving the reader’s attention. It should be written and presented in such a manner that it will attract the consumer immediately. There are certain methods that can be adapted to drive the reader’s attention which is as follows:-
- Headlines should be written with the use of proper words and must be attractive. It should be kept short and easy to remember for any reader.
- The picture or sketch which is used should be in direct relation with the product which is going to be advertised. Pictures or sketches should be good, perfect, and clear which would help in explaining the product in detail to the consumer.
- Printing the price of the product in the advertisement will be very helpful in drawing the attention of the reader.
- It must be suggestive:- The advertisement copy should be capable of suggesting to the reader about the use and importance of the product. It is better to print effective slogans in the advertisement copy to give suggestions to the people about the product.
From the above, we can conclude that one needs to follow all these above salient features of the advertisement copy to make it perfect, good, and understandable for everyone so that the motive behind the printing of this ad copy would come true. This results in succeeding of the company in the field of marketing through this advertisement copy.
You may be interested
E-Learning-A New and Modern Way to LearnNidhi Sharma - Aug 05, 2021
E-Learning-A new and modern way to Learn Learning is a continuous process that starts from our first day on earth and lasts till the last breath. Learning…
High fuel prices force people to cut costs on health services:Tejal Gore - Aug 05, 2021
New Delhi: High fuel prices have been a major concern over the past few months, so much so that they now cost the average consumer, according to a…
Staying at home Students look for tangible jobs, Living lessons are encouraged in this EpidemicTejal Gore - Jul 13, 2021
Covid-19 has now been a part of our lives for over a year. Although it has affected people worldwide in many ways, it has profoundly changed students'…