Top 5 Untold Stories of Entrepreneurs of India
Some stories are left in the dark if they are not found. Here are some stories of entrepreneurs who bought many changes through their work but are not known.
1. OlaCabs (Bhavish Agarwal): Bhavisha is Computer Science from IIT, Bombay. He was also employed at Microsoft Research, Banglore for 2 years, after his college. While he was working for Microsoft, there was a entrepreneur in him. So to chase that dream to become the entrepreneur he started his side business of online holiday and tour planning services. After that he changed this company to Ola Cabs with Ankit Bhati as the founder of Ola Cabs on 3 Dec. 2010. As per wikipedia OlaCabs is a $5 Billion company with 5000 employees in 2015 and currently working in more than 100 cities.
2. Zomato (Deepinder Goyal): Deepinder co-founded and established Zomato, a restaurant hunt and disclosure benefit with Pankaj Chaddah. He imagined the possibility of an online restaurant data benefit subsequent to seeing the interest for paper menu cards among his associates at Bain, where he filled in as an administration specialist. Deepinder graduated with an Integrated Masters in Mathematics and Computing from IIT Delhi in 2005. As of 21th March 2016, Zomato positions as the main 2 startup for India in the Startup Ranking. It as of now works in 23 nations, including India, Australia and the United States.
3. Jugnoo (Samar Singla): Samar Singla is a Founder/ CEO at Jugnoo, a Chandigarh based autorickshaw aggregator. He also founded Click Labs, a technology solution provider. He has worked as a Researcher in University of Maryland. Prior to this he was Researcher at IBM & also worked as a Scientist at CERN.
4. Grofers (Saurabh Kumar & Albinder Dhindsa): Saurabh Kumar and Albinder Dhindsa established Grofers, an on-request conveyance benefit that associates customers with nearby stores. It chipped away at a B2B demonstrate for a couple of months then began the B2C business to provide food end buyers straightforwardly. Saurabh is an alum of IIT Bombay and University of Texas in Austin though Albinder is an alum of IIT Delhi and holds a MBA from Columbia University.
5. OYO Rooms (Ritesh Agarwal): Who doesn’t know this guy. Ritesh is the founder and CEO at OYO Rooms. He was selected for the 20 under 20 Fellowship which makes him one of the very few Indians to have been shortlisted. He started working early in his life at the age of 13 and by 18 he was building OYO Rooms. Recently, he was named by Forbes in its “30 Under 30” list in the consumer tech sector.
You may be interested
Indian director Lakshadweep islands are accused of a commentary on the “biological weapon.”Tejal Gore - Jun 15, 2021
The police in India's Lakshadweep islands will be charged for a local filmmaker of the race. First, he has got to be recognized as the Federal Territories,…
Cyberpunk 2077 Innovator CD Projekt Red, Is Still chance of Data Leak Reveals New DetailsTejal Gore - Jun 15, 2021
Cyberpunk CD Projekt Red found that in February, it was not possible to negotiate with the attackers. Even if they are stolen, the data is still on…
PhonePe Provides the SEBI Complaints Against the Ventureast FundTejal Gore - Jun 14, 2021
PhonePe said that there had been a severe distortion, which includes several unethical and improper actions. The Walmart-owned digital payments platform PhonePe has been in developing in…