Why Is Golf Considered a Rich Person’s Sport
In the large variety of sports, we have today, Golf is considered to be a sport which is played by the rich. Many businessmen to industrialists take up golf as a past time sport. Talking about the sport, the equipment, and other tools used are also on the expensive side. Moreover, in order to maintain a golf course, a lot of money and effort are required. This is the reason why the entry fee for a golf course is on the higher side. Now, why is it that we see only the affluent people become golfers?
- When you compare golf with other sports, it is less strenuous, and physical exertion is not that much. This can be a great option for people who are in the middle ages who want an occasional stretch and some exercise. Hence you see the middle-aged businessmen playing golf. Donald Trump is also a golfer.
- From a safety point of view, golf is much safer than other sports. When you are playing on large open fields without any physical interaction with another player, there isn’t any chance of injury. This is a great plus point as compared to other sports.
- If you want to become a golfer, you wouldn’t need attributes like being agile, fast, or being fit. The major things you require are technique and experience. By just taking a basic training course for the sport, you can more or less become an expert after a few rounds. This is a reason why rich men prefer to play it as it wouldn’t require any rigorous training.
- We see that most of the big brands like Rolex and Nike become sponsors in tournaments around the world. The big brand association is also one of the reasons why the businessmen would like to take up and get associated with this sport.
You may be interested
Women Entrepreneur and Educationists Financial Year Pre- Budget QuotesRiya Jain - Jan 23, 2021
1. Women Entrepreneur Malini Agarwal - Founder MissMalini and Creative Director Malini's Girl Tribe [caption id="attachment_4456" align="aligncenter" width="233"] Malini Agarwal - Founder MissMalini and Creative Director Malini's…
A Nuclear Atom – The Deadly Power Of The Atomic BombManas Thakker - Jan 22, 2021
More than seventy years ago, the deadly power of the atomic bomb was rebranded as the peaceful atom. It was considered to be the new source of…